Tuesday, July 1, 2008

hummm

Now I have to figure out why my pictures don't show! The links work great. The pictures are ??? I have a little more studying to do on this blog thingy!!!

Finally! I figured out how to add more than one image. Now to get the links - I just reread the instructions and found out I don't have to put the links back to Flicker. At least I think that's what it means... The chances are next to none that I will be doing that for my personal blog, but I do want to do that for my students. Back to the Help files to see what I'm doing wrong.












On second thought, I think I'll take a break and work on my scrapping for awhile. I'm behind on that, my dog needs a bath, my cats are vying for my attention, my stomach is empty........But I'm having a lot of fun with this class! I'm learning so many new things and remembering so much I had forgotten.

Onward and upward toward #8.

No comments: