Sunday, July 6, 2008

Thing #21

I really had fun with this one! I could sit and make videos all day with my family photos! What a fun way to tell a story. It was so simple - the hardest thing was deciding which pictures to choose.

In fact, I like Animoto for my students to create videos to go along with whatever we are studying, or just for the experience of making the decisions of what goes where. The problem solving aspect of that intrigues me.

Now, while I'm making my Ta-da list, I'll add "making an Animoto video" one of my items. When I set up my class blog, I can add all kinds of goodies to it to make the experience for my students a lot of fun. I can see a video of my students working on a project to put on the blog for their parents to watch. Between Animoto and PhotoStory 3 [another staff development I did this summer] we should have some awesome entries on our blog.

Only two more modules to go and I am finished! yeaaaaaa

No comments: