Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Thing #4 Addendum

I have been reading my classmates blogs - especially the six I chose to respond to as the course progresses. I hope to become part of a network of teachers who are developing technology skills and can serve as supporters, encouragers and sources of ideas as we attempt to move with out students into the world of education online and beyond.

I offered a suggestion to Ms. Brownie about how to find her files that keep getting lost whenever she downloads. I used to have the same problem! On JJ's Summer Time Fun blog I shared what I had found to be potential classroom tools in Flickr. Her idea for a department blog sounded like a good idea so I want to keep monitoring her blog to see how it progresses.

Kimberly's Corner had a great idea for another use of the magazine maker. I commented on that and decided I need to use some of her ideas.

I enjoy reading the other blogs...every one is so different. I assume as I get into the "things" I'll be creating more features on my blog. Right now it's just kind of plain vanilla. As I get more comfortable with what I can do I plan to create another blog for use in my scrapbooking. I'd love to do that right away, but I need to get these courses behind me first!

Back to the "Things" so I can see what's in store for me next. I am loving it...

No comments: